Case historiesDESIGNING BRAND EXPERIENCE OVER TIME
MVIVA & PRIVATE ENTERPRISES:
Consolidation of brand identity and strengthening of brand reputation. The company’s turnover has increased from 20 million Euro in 2008 to 30 million Euro in the three-year period 2014-2016, reaching a peak of 35 million Euro in 2015 and with export accounting for close to 90%.
MVIVA FOR THE TERRITORY:
Province of Grosseto (2007-2012)
- Creation of the MiC “Maremma in Contemporanea” brand.
- Presentation of an experiential/relational and marketing project and linked communication plan
- Creation and scientific curating of several exhibitions with side events organized in 10 municipalities of the territory (Dietrich Klinge, Niki de Saint Phalle, Joan Miró, Salvador Dalí, Andy Warhol e Keith Haring)
Municipality of Castelfiorentino (2012-2014)
- Creation of the “PassionArti. Castelfiorentino Contemporary” brand.
- Presentation of an emotional/cultural/guerrilla marketing project and linked communication plan.
- Creation and production of an interdisciplinary, scenic and theme-based narration: “Only for Passion” used as a travelling teaser.
- Creation and scientific curating of a series of themed exhibitions within the exhibit area of San Carlo’s oratory and the BeGo museum – Museum Benozzo Gozzoli.
MVIVA & MUSEUMS:
- Fondazione Dino Zoli Arte Contemporanea
Lu.C.C.A. – Lucca Center of Contemporary Art:
From 2009 to 2017, MVIVA’s management of the museum has produced 25 large-scale modern and contemporary art exhibits, 3 travelling exhibitions co-produced with international museums, 50 side exhibits and site-specific events, 14 video art events, 300 side events aimed at specific targeted audiences, 17 international artistic projects (Argentina, Brazil, Thailand, Russia, United States, Korea, China and Colombia), 10 partnerships with private companies, educational laboratories for 10,000 children. All this generated a volume of visitors equal to 350,000 units.