DoCulture is engagement
Culture is the strategic resource we use as a means to initiate and foster dialogue between companies, museums, institutions, territories or professionals and their real or potential prospects. MVIVA projects enhance our customers’ image and reputation, helping promote and sell their product.
– Engagement is conquered through original, effective and engaging formats.
MVIVA WORKS WITH:
Private companies must look to new strategies to build a tailor-made brand experience, which can create a need in its customers, which leads to conquering new markets.
Our non-conventional marketing campaigns combine art, culture, entertainment and emotional involvement using exclusive experiential platforms. Every project is painstakingly detailed in all marketing and communication aspects. The quality of our service is grounded in our first-hand knowledge of all the artistic expressions and of the elements that regulate and enhance art’s many facets.
We specialize in creating partnerships with companies in order to strengthen their brand and personality, improve their image and promote their success on the market.
Innovative thinking is what enables us to conquer seemingly impossible challenges through Inquisitiveness, Imagination, Creativity, Lateral Thinking and a Visionary & Unconventional Approach. Only those who can define their dreams can hope to reach them.
- Consorzio Il Cappello di paglia di Firenze/Museo della paglia e dell’intreccio, Signa (Florence)
- Quadrifoglio – Servizi Ambientali Area Fiorentina, Florence (to celebrate the 50th anniversary).
- Mukki – Centrale del Latte di Firenze, Pistoia, Livorno S.p.A.
- Amedei Tuscany, Pontedera (Pisa)
- Centro Comercial Colombo, Lisboa
- PJL – Perini Journal, Lucca
- Vespa, Pontedera (Pisa)
- Rete Tissue Italy, Lucca
- Recard S.p.A., Villa Basilica (Lucca)
- Scorpion Bay, Bergamo
- Eil S.r.l., Porcari (Lucca)
- TeaM tax&legal advisory
- Giardini Marino Favilla, Lucca
MUSEUMS AND CULTURAL INSTITUTIONS
Museums are the mirror and metaphor of the community and the territory where they are located; and they are currently undergoing a profound transformation as they search for ways to achieve their objectives, carry out their function and seek for ways to offer their target audience a customized cultural experience. Museums must change their skin, aim for the break-even point and become a venue that people visit on a daily basis.
MVIVA has many years of experience in museum governance and since 2009, it has managed the Lu.C.C.A. – Lucca Center of Contemporary Art in the Tuscan city. Furthermore, MVIVA has collaborated with over 60 museums in 30 countries around the world.
- Palazzo Barberini di Rome – Italy
- Complesso Museale Santa Maria della Scala di Siena – Italy
- Palazzo Strozzi di Florence – Italy
- Fortezza da Basso di Florence – Italy
- Palazzo Pitti di Florence – Italy
- Palazzo Medici Riccardi di Florence – Italy
- Palazzo Vecchio di Florence – Italy
- Triennale Bovisa di Milan – Italy
- Complesso Museale di Santa Chiara di Naples – Italy
- Fondazione Primo Conti di Fiesole – Italy
- Pinacoteca Civica Modigliani di Follonica – Italy
- Fondazione Dino Zoli Arte Contemporanea di Forlì – Italy
- Museo BeGo – Benozzo Gozzoli di Castelfiorentino – Italy
- Lu.C.C.A. – Lucca Center of Contemporary Art di Lucca – Italy
- Palazzo Pretorio di Certaldo – Italy
- Museo Civico di Bassano del Grappa – Italy
- Fondazione Zappettini, Milan – Italy
- Palazzo dell’Abbondanza di Massa Marittima – Italy
- Fondazione Dino Zoli Arte Contemporanea di Forlì – Italy
- Museo Zauli di Faenza – Italy
- Daetz-Centrum Lichtenstein – Germany
- Real Círculo Artistico Barcellona – Spain
- State Library of Foreign Literature di Mosca – Russia
- M’ARS Contemporary Art Museum di Mosca – Russia
- The State Hermitage Museum – Youth Center di San Pietroburgo – Russia
- Fortezza San Pietro e Paolo di San Pietroburgo – Russia
- Grand Palais di Parigi – France
- Foreign Art Museum di Riga – Latvia
- Ars Electronic Center di Linz – Austria
- Centro Cultural Palacio do Egipto di Oeiras, Lisbona – Portugal
- Fundação Eugénio de Almeida di Evora – Portugal
- Rozet Cultural Center di Arnhem – Netherlands
- Museu del Tabac di Andorra – Andorra
- Fundación Mercedes Calles y Carlos Ballestero di Caceres – Spain
- Real Círculo Artistico di Barcellona – Spain
- Lalit Kala Akademi – National Academy of Art, New Delhi – India
- Guangdong Museum of Art di Guangzhou – China
- Today Art Museum di Pechino – China
- Shanghai Art Museum di Shanghai – China
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Taipei – Taiwan
- National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts di Taichung – Taiwan
- Art Gallery of Silpakorn University di Bangkok – Thailand
- Total Museum of Art di Seoul – South Korea
- Insa Art Center di Seoul – South Korea
- Young Eun Museum di Gwang-ju – South Korea
- MAC – Museu de Arte Contemporaneo, Niterói – Brasil
- Museu do Ingá di Niterói – Brasil
- MUBE – Museu Brasileiro da Escultura di São Paulo – Brasil
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica – Pabellón de las Bellas Artes di Buenos Aires – Argentina
- Fondazione Borges di Buenos Aires – Argentina
- CEC – Centro de Expresiones Contemporaneas di Rosario – Argentina
- MPBA – Museo Provinciale di Belle Arti Franklin Rawson di San Juan – Argentina
- Museo Colonial y Museo Santa Clara di Bogotà – Colombia
- Museo de Arte Sacro di Asunción – Paraguay
- The Art House Gallery di Tripoli – Libya
Our vision and ideas have contributed to the development and growth of specific geographical areas by using culture as a strategic driving force. MVIVA rethinks and interprets the communication of cities and territories with the goal of attracting new and high-level visitors. Art fosters personal involvement and is the perfect tool to tap into the desires and needs of an increasingly demanding tourism.
- Municipality of Castelfiorentino
- Province of Grosseto
- Municipality of Massa Marittima
- Istituzione comunale “ES” – Follonica